welcome



welcome


after a weeks
4:11 AM

im back after about 1 week i thing.
haha
of course im back with some story..
hikhikhik
last week kitorang de minggu kokurikulum..that was the busy week for me

1 april(april fool)
1st congrats me because our team win the rocket launching competition
haha
know what ..that is the worst april fool day for me (not including the rocket:P) early in the morning,the school toilet bowl stole my name tag,after that buat sudoku 2 jam xabes..next, we realize that kitorang pasang roket tu terbalik!!!! waaaaaaa

2 april
upacara penutup for minggu kokurikulum..
i in charge with hadiah thing-ing hahah
sakit kepala!!!!
i have to shout for the whole day!!
the result is..i lost my voice for two days.. tekak bengkak + luka.
hahahahah


and daying..thnx 4 not forgetting me..and thnx for calling me..
i just want to tell u that..u can call me or text me anytime u need me..
i always here for u..
hahahahah

so i guess thats the end of my story..
so..
see u in my next post..


..didydvamps..


didy
We can work things out.