welcome



welcome


im done !
2:22 AM

°o.O °o.O .•´¸.•´¨¤ .•´¸.•´¨¤

as a human being . y cant i make my own decision for my own . my own life . . kenapa setiap apa yg aku buat for sure akan menyakitkan hati org . y ¿ y¿ y¿
mcm mna nk buat something tuh kalau hati xrela. sorry i not that kind of people that can do things that im not willing too . Ya ALLAH ! y did u give me this kind of test . ibu ! please . do understand me . and to all the makcissssss . please ! please !please ! jgn nk slhkn mak aq untuk bnda yg aq bt ! please ! jgn bebankn aq dah ! enough is enough ! please ! im bagging u ! im not born to be treated this way ! im just a ordinary 17 years old girl ! normal teenagers ! please ! i cant accept more than this ! aq dah penat nk tanggong semua masalah . dah pnt nk mnangis . dah penat nk pikiaq !

°o.O °o.O .•´¸.•´¨¤ .•´¸.•´¨¤


didy
We can work things out.